Bathmate is the most sold male enhancement device in the world. It was launched in 2006 and now it’s sold in over 70 countries and over a million men already bought it and used it successfully.
If you are looking for the best penis pump then this is the pump you’ve been looking for. It can help you with your erectile dysfunction, it will make your erection stronger and it will even help you increase your penis size.
In fact, most of the men who use this pump use it for penis enlargement, but you have to make sure you follow a good routine if you want to see results in this area.
This is the perfect device for you if you want to boost your sexual confidence and accelerate your male enhancement training is a safe and comfortable way.
Bathmate is a revolutionary device that is good for penis enlargement and improving erection quality. Though the product can be used in air, the best results for gaining maximum enlargement and penile health is when it is used with water, either in the shower or the bathtub. It’s better to use it with water because that way you can create a partial vacuum around the penis which is much better for your penis health.
So what is the difference between air and water in this context?
When you create a vacuum inside a tube with air, the air that remains simply spreads thinner inside the tube. This means the penis can expand unevenly, creating possible bending and bulging of the penis (you really don’t want that to happen to your penis). Water, on the other hand, is incompressible so when water is pumped from a sealed tube around the penis, the water cannot spread out to help fill the gap and that means the penis must expand to fill the full volume of water removed.
Because water is incompressible it forms a solid cushion around the penis, allowing for uniform expansion without bending or bulging. This is why using water vacuum is far more effective and powerful and safe for use than air (In conclusion, don’t use the cheap air pumps because your penis health is depended on that).
Should I get a Hercules or Goliath Model?
You need to take into account your penis size to answer this question. If your penis is below 19 Centimeters in size (7.3 inches) then you should absolutely not buy the expensive and cumbersome Goliath. You should go directly to the Hercules model where an upgrade to the Goliath once you have fully expanded your girth in the Hercules model, and once your penis length has increased to 21 centimeters in length (8.3 inches).
You will notice as most Bathmate users do that you will gain first girth (thickness of the penis) and then the length. Length takes a longer time to achieve than the girth, but that is just fine for most men.
Difference between Goliath and Hercules
|Bathmate Hercules||Bathmate Goliath|
|Width:||24Ø min / 84Ø max||24Ø min / 115Ø max|
|Length:||11.65 inch||13.80 inch|
|Maximum penis girth:||1.88Ø inch||2.56Ø inch|
|Maximum penis length:||8.26 inch||10.24 inch|
|Max. vacuum air:||-0,17 bar||-0,17 bar|
|Max. vacuum water:||-0,40 bar||-0,40 bar|
How to Use The Bathmate Right?
The following precautionary measures are advised when using the device. As the product may cause sexual arousal with increased heart and respiration rates, persons should consult their doctor before using the product if you suffer any of the following: heart or lung disease, high blood pressure, stroke, epilepsy or convulsive disorder, genital-urinary disorder (e.g. kidney, bladder, testicular or penile problems), uncontrolled diabetes or if you take anticoagulants, have sickle cell anaemia, bleeding disorders or leukaemia.
- This product is intended for use by a single user (for hygienic purposes).
- Consult your doctor before using the Bathmate Hercules Hydropump if you have reduced sensation in the genital area.
- You need to be in control of the product at all times. Avoid falling asleep while using the Bathmate Hercules Hydropump or using the product whilst under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- You must have full use of your hands to safely use the Bathmate Hercules Hydropump, with the strength to operate the vacuum release mechanism.
- Relax in the shower for a few minutes before you start using it.
- Push and hold the black pip in the closed position with your finger and fill the Bathmate Hercules Hydropump under the shower head until full of water.
- Place the Bathmate Hercules Hydropump over your flaccid penis tight up to your pelvic seat with the black pip in the closed position.
Locate the maintenance slots, these are situated on either side of the valve cap. Then insert the flat blade of the screwdriver into one of the slots and gently ease the valve cap upwards approximately 1 mm by twisting the screwdriver, be sure to apply only moderate pressure, so as not to damage the valve plastic. As the valve lifts, switch slots and ease the valve cap from the other side by 1 mm this keeps the cap level and will prevent damage to the valve seat.
Alternate sides, easing the valve cap up 1 mm at a time until the valve cap pops off the valve body. Remove the valve cap, grip the black pip and pull the valve inner out of the valve body. If the valve is disassembled; you can now clean all the parts with warm soapy water and rinse with clean water.
To reassemble the valve, grip the black pip and place the valve inner into the valve body, with the soft translucent valve seal downwards. Ensure the valve inner is seated correctly with the black pip perpendicular to the valve body.
Note that the black pip and the valve cap opening are both rectangular, ensure that when replacing the valve cap you orientate the valve opening correctly so that the black pip passes cleanly through the opening. Then place the valve cap back onto the valve body, check the orientation, and then press the valve cap firmly downwards with the heel of your hand.
Use firm steady pressure, the valve will move against the internal spring and then stop, and you should hear and feel the valve cap click back into position. Do not attempt to relocate the valve cap with a violent or striking motion as this may damage the valve seat or valve inner. Now with the valve cap seated fully, check that the black pip moves up and down freely.
My Bathmate is Leaking – What To Do?
After some using it a lot, the release valve can get contaminated by soap residue and other particles such as skin flakes and lime from the water. For this reason, the valve parts are designed to be disassembled by the user for cleaning or to replace a worn valve part. To disassemble the valve you need a small flat bladed screwdriver or similar tool.
Note: Unless a proper seal against your body is created, the top valve will not close. – In order to create a proper seal, you must trim the hair where the Bathmate meets your body.
How to Clean The BathMate?
- Remove the cap on the release valve and clean all parts with lukewarm water and mild washing-up liquid.
- Rinse and replace all parts then press and twist the valve several times.
- Make sure that all washing-up liquid has been washed off and check the inner O-ring by pressing down the release valve to make sure it is in place.
- Fill the Bathmate with water, press the release valve and let clean water flow through the valve.
How to replace the Comfort Pads:
In order to replace your current comfort pad on your Hercules or Goliath unit, please:
- Remove any remnants of the old pad.
- Ensure that the pump bellows are dry.
- Peel off the paper backing on the new comfort pad.
- Place the pad on the base of the unit.
- Apply pressure to the pad to fortify the bonding process.
Special Thanks to AJ for writing this guide: AJ is also knowns as the male enhancement coach, and he been helping men for over 20 years with sex-related challenges such as premature ejaculation, porn addictions, and penis size issues.
Using a Pump? This Section Is For You!
If you want to use a penis pump to make your dick bigger, you’ll need to use a different routine, so here is the best routine you can follow if you use the BathMate device (just in case you don’t want to use a penis extender).
As I’ve already said, it’s important to follow the right routine if you want the progress to be safe and productive.
And you should start every session with no more than 3-5 mm of pressure (you’ll see the markings on the cylinder because it’s transparent and it has markings).
Based on a lot of experience of other people who’ve done it successfully before, here is what is considered to be the best routine for using a penis pump:
- Day 1: Pump: 5 minutes.
- Day 2: Pump: 6 minutes.
- Day 3: Pump: 7 minutes.
- Day 1: Pump: 8 minutes.
- Day 2: Pump: 9 minutes.
- Day 3: Pump: 10 minutes (gently increase pressure after 5 minutes).
- Day 4: Pump: 11 minutes (gently increase pressure after 5 minutes).
- Day 1: Pump: 12 minutes (gently increase pressure after 5 minutes).
- Day 2: Pump: 13 minutes (gently increase pressure after 5 minutes).
- Day 3: Pump: 14 minutes (gently increase pressure after 5 minutes).
- Day 4: Pump: 15 minutes (gently increase pressure after 5 minutes and at the 10 minutes mark).
- Day 1: Pump: 16 minutes (gently increase pressure after 5 minutes and at the 10 minutes mark).
- Day 2: Pump: 17 minutes (gently increase pressure after 5minutes and at the 10 minutes mark).
- Day 3: Pump: 18 minutes (gently increase pressure after 5 minutes and at the 10 minutes mark).
- Day 4: Pump: 19 minutes (gently increase pressure after 5 minutes and at the 10 minutes mark).
- Day 5: Pump: 20 minutes (gently increase pressure after 5 minutes and at the 10 minutes mark).
Can you see how gradual this program is? So don’t forget it should be comfortable to the penis if you are feeling discomfort simply decrease the pressure in the pump and don’t forget to let your penis rest if you decided to do more than one session a day.
I also recommend that you stretch and massage the penis with your hands after you finish a pumping session, it helps the penis heal much faster if you do it right.